STUDIO POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
1. Payment––Tuition for lessons is paid on a monthly basis and must be received at the last lesson of the previous paid month (or no later than the 1st of the month), or the student shall incur a $10 late fee. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
Full month’s payment is due by the 1st day of each month. Payments may be submitted securely online via the Payments tab on this website or may be brought via cash or check to the last lesson of the previous month.
2. Cancellations––Upcoming lessons must be cancelled or rescheduled no later than 24 hours ahead of time. A lesson that is cancelled without sufficient notice will be designated as "missed" and will be charged as a full lesson. A make-up lesson may be offered in some circumstances, at the teacher's discretion. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
3. Teacher cancellations––The teacher may cancel a lesson with 24 hours’ notice. The student may opt to receive a make-up lesson or cancel altogether. Lessons cancelled with sufficient notice will be credited to the following month. On the rare occasion that the teacher must cancel a lesson with less than 24 hours’ notice, the student will receive an additional lesson’s credit for the following month.
4. Billing rate––Student billing rates may be adjusted at any time. All rate adjustments will be published in writing for reference.
5. Starting time––Lessons will begin and end on time. The teacher will wait 10 minutes if the student is late. Lessons that begin late will still end at the scheduled ending time.